A family farm

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

First of all, we had some of the most wonderful springlike weather this past weekend! (well, until Sunday afternoon, that is). I was out and about Saturday getting my eyes checked (had the pupils dilated this time ... what a treat!). I purchased my seeds and obtained a 4-tier greenhouse from Menards for $20! That's $10 off! We all went out to eat as a family at Culver's and sure goofed off. We all went to Goodwill, and I was finally able to find myself a pair of jeans. Kellie got sunglasses and Alex got a suit jacket and khakis. Chris and Alex picked up hay and straw while Kellie and I dropped birthday cards off at my parents' house. We had a quick dinner and all piled in the vehicle to go see True Grit for a second time (Alex's first). That's the first movie I went to the theatre to see a second time in a long time!

Sunday afternoon it snowed ferociously again! We got about 9 inches overall. At one point there were 10 doves lining the backyard fence.

This morning when I went to do chores (too cold for Juneau to meet me at the back door), Bruce, the little buckling, was jumping all around all over the place! How adorable!

No comments: