A family farm

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Snow!!! GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So we got more snow. Now I even more want to start some seeds. My sister-in-law has. I stopped by last night and she has about 9 tomato plants in styrofoam cups and either a broccoli or a cauliflower plant in another. She's real hard core - she starts seeds in egg cartons!!! I'm just looking forward to having a moment to start some seeds!!!! Especially since we just got dumped on with some fluffy lake effect snow. We were only supposed to get 5 inches. I'm sure there is more out by my house. There is 11 inches in Ludington and 7 inches in Grand Haven as of noon, today. At least it will melt fast. This is the time of year to start seeing snow melt and snow fall ... It really kind of sucks! All the snow that's underneath the new fluffy stuff is filthy and everything turns into a muddy mess all over!!

Must ... Start ... Some ... Seeds ... Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: