A family farm

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hanging Baskets

Kellie has a sports banquet tonight and I'm hoping it gets done a little earlier than 7:30. I have to stop by Aldi's to pick up ingredients for some venison chili I plan to make tomorrow night for our church's 2nd annual chili cook-off on Saturday. Mmm! Then, I'm stopping by Menards (their seeds are all 25% off) for impatiens seeds so I can get my hanging baskets started in the house. Impatiens make such beautiful hanging baskets. I had a little trouble with moisture last year. I'd also like to find a couple of vinca vine or hanging seeds as well to join in with the impatiens. But I really want to save as much money this year as possible. I really don't want to buy a lot of plants if I can get them going with seeds and really have them take root!

No comments: